Many of our projects would not be possible without the generous help of volunteers. We have four main areas where your help is needed, depending on your interests.
- Clean-up projects Volunteer
- Examples of work: pick up trash, collect and sort recyclables, plant flowers, get hands dirty etc.
- Education program Volunteer
- Examples of work: help present at schools, pre-schools, educational fairs, puppet shows etc.
- Administrative Volunteer
- Examples of work: help in the office, stuffing envelopes, filing, labeling, organizing, etc.
- Community Event Volunteer
- Examples of work: set up information booths, interact with public, haul recycling trailer to and from events, etc.
- Clothing Closet
- Help sort and display donated clothing that is FREE for the public.
- If you have other ideas of how to help out, we’d like to hear about it!
Past volunteer activities have included highway and park clean-ups, scrap tire collections, native species planting, and putting on puppet shows for preschoolers. Also, if you, or your group or class, are looking for a meaningful way to give back to your community, let us know!
If you are interested in volunteering, we would like you to fill out an application so we can get to know you a little better. Volunteer Applications can be downloaded here or picked up at the Keep Loup Basin Beautiful office.
147 Grand Ave
Burwell, NE 68823
In the Cabin Realty & Ag Services building, on the west side of the square.
Once you have filled out your application, you can drop it off at the office or email it to us at email@example.com. Thank you!